Chef wanted for Busy Country Pub (In between Honiton and Sidmouth)
The Hare and Hounds is a well-established country pub serving excellent food, classic pub meals, a traditional carvery and a specials board.
Working closely with the Head Chef and our 2nd Chef’s, you will be responsible for the preparation, cooking and presentation of good quality meals using fresh and seasonal produce. You will work with a well-established team in a professional manner in keeping with the establishment, to ensure excellent customer service and the delivery of meals prepared to the best standards. You will be able to manage stock and portion control, as well as being involved with all aspects of food safety, hygiene procedures and COSHH.
What we offer:
• Flexible working pattern with split shifts, 10-6 shifts and 2:30 through shifts
• Working with fresh ingredients
• Working within a friendly team
• Competitive rates of pay dependent on experience
What we ask:
• Experience as a Chef (at least 2 years)
• A passion for preparing and presenting good quality seasonal food made with fresh ingredients
• A professional, positive attitude with a hands on approach that will reflect in the team
• Excellent references from previous employers
Part time considered.
Please send your CV to:
The Hare & Hounds,
Putts Corner, Sidbury, EX10 0QQ,
Tel: (+44) 1404 41760,
or email email@example.com